Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

a road

“Even at the end of the road,
read the first sentence, there is a road.
Even at the end of the road, a new road stretches out,
endless and open, a road that may lead anywhere.
To him who will find it, there is always a road.”
-D.J. MacHale

This photo was taken by my cousin Kenneth Pietrobono.
You can see his work here

A picture can mean many things to the eyes of the beholder.
It can be left to interpretation.
Meaning one thing to you.
And different to another.

A road is long and can stretch for many miles.
It's a journey.
We sometimes can get discouraged from that journey.
To long.
To stressful.
Treacherous.

We have fear of the unknown.
At least I do.
But we should embrace that fear.
It will be what keeps us striving forward.
Fear will not determine the way I live.
I will make my own destiny.

Whichever road I am on now,
I have faith that it will lead me the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment